Dear Valued Customers
Easter Weekend Operations 2016
The Port Botany Terminals will be working across the weekend making containers available for collection as per normal trading conditions.
Wharf storage will be charged where containers are not collected within free time, therefore the above is most important in an effort to reduce your costs.
Could you please ensure the above procedures are followed as we will need to book slots up to Monday 28th by Thursday this week.
ACFS will be evacuating containers from the Terminals over the course of the long weekend to avoid wharf storage.
Thanking you for assisting during this holiday period and have a GREAT EASTER BREAK.
ACFS TRANSPORT OPERATING PROCEDURES
Dear Valued Customer,
In an effort to avoid financial penalties for untimely collection of imports and assist to manage container free time, please forward the below SOP to your operational staff.
Following the SOP will avoid unnecessary charges.
- Pre alerts detailing expected container numbers are forwarded no less than three days prior to vessels’ ETA. All pre alerts must also be sent to your account coordinator as well as email@example.com.
- Please ensure this includes vessel/voyage, container number, terminal where available from, container delivery address details, weight, ISO and any specific delivery requirements or requests. Please note you must also clearly state set temperatures on reefer units, IMDG details for Hazardous containers including weather it has a Red or Green line status.
2. All Shipping Line EDO’s and container weight declaration must be sent to ACFS no later than 2 days prior to the vessels ETA. Failure to do this will mean there will be no assurance the subject containers will be collected within the free days. This is due to the 48 hour notice period for all terminal slots.
3. Slots for import containers will not be booked if the container is yet to be discharged or Customs HELD, should any container be requested for collection under either of these circumstances a NO SHOW fee will be passed onto yourself.
4. The Account coordinator will supply you with a transport planning report on a daily basis, from this a delivery schedule for the next day and night can be developed. These requests must be in by no later than 12pm daily for a next day or night delivery.
5. From 1pm ACFS prepares a ‘day plan’ for next day deliveries. Should there be any issues your account coordinator will advise of a plan to deliver these in the next available time frame.
Note; ACFS will not be liable for any Wharf storage or import container detention should the above not be followed.
ACFS TRANSPORT OPERATING PROCEDURES
Dear Valued Customer
In an effort to assist and manage your export requests more effectively, please forward the below SOP to your operational staff
Following the SOP will avoid any unnecessary charges
- All booking requests to be sent through to the export planner as well as firstname.lastname@example.org
- This must include the following information: customer reference, release number, empty park, delivery address, vessel name/voyage, shipping line, container size/type, cargo type, trailer type and date/time of delivery
- All bookings must be made by 2pm daily and a minimum 48 hours prior to required delivery/packing on site at customer
- If booking is received after 2pm, it will be processed next business day and delivery will be available 48 hours from time of processing
- Once booking is received by ACFS, this is confirmation that ACFS can arrange collection of the empty container/s
- ACFS will not accept bookings made on same date as cut off for standard live load or drop trailer. To allow for ample time for your container to meet the intended vessel, please adhere to the following guidelines
- If a vessel cuts off at 6am, please ensure container is returned to ACFS yard at least two (2) business days prior to cut off time
- If a vessel cuts off at 2pm, please ensure the container is returned to ACFS yard at least one (1) business day prior to cut off time
- If a vessel cuts off at 10pm, please ensure the container is returned to ACFS yard at least one (1) business day prior to cut off time
- ACFS do not carry out cleanliness checks
- If this is required, this must be made with the shipping line at time of SLI (shipping line instruction) ACFS can in no way be held responsible for the state of the container
- ACFS can supply bolt seals and hazardous placards. If required, this request must be specified within the booking
- Bolt seal can be provided at a cost of $12.50 each
- Hazardous placards can be provided at a cost of $10.00 each (4 placards are required per class of hazardous material
- ACFS have 1 powered reefer trailer available for an additional cost of $150.00. if required, this must be specified at time of booking
- ACFS can only accept one booking per day for this trailer. Confirmation will be sent by the export planner if the trailer is available
NOTE: ACFS will not be liable for any additional charges should the above SOP not be followed.